TO OUR DEAR GUESTS,
For more than 23 years, Colorado Trophies and Wing Shadow Ranch have aimed at providing you with a quality hunting experience, including outstanding food, clean accommodations and friendly service. In this new COVID-19 era, these goals are more important than ever as we strive to give you a clean, safe and comfortable experience. As a small company, which is family owned, we will strive to bring you excellent care in all areas. We are grateful for your friendship and loyalty.
As we anticipate your arrival at Wing Shadow Ranch this fall for your hunting trip with Colorado Trophies, the lodging community and San Miguel County have worked together to create and implement protocols that ensure the safety of our guests, staff, and community. The following guidelines are currently in place, and were last updated at County and State levels on 06/22/2020:
- Arrivals will be very welcoming, but no contact.
- All housekeepers have been trained in COVID-19 cleaning protocols and will be using a checklist to ensure all frequently touched areas will be disinfected throughout the day in alignment with CDC guidelines. We will be using cleaning products approved by the CDC and EPA.
- A UV light will be used on soft surfaces which would otherwise be difficult to sanitize.
- Rooms will be vacant for a minimum of 24 hours whenever possible between stays.
- Occupancy numbers have been reduced to adhere to the County and State guidelines.
- Masks, hand sanitizers, wipes, and gloves will be available for your use.
- All staff will be screened on a daily basis to ensure that they are symptom free.
- Trucks will have no more than 3 guests and a guide. Commonly touched surfaces will be frequently wiped down and trucks will each have their own hand sanitizer.
- As guidelines change, we will post them on the website and at the lodge to keep you informed.
Please join us in doing your part to keep everyone safe and healthy. We ask that you comply with the following guidelines:
- If you are symptomatic with any COVID-19 symptoms within 14 days of your arrival, please do not come. One sick person could destroy our business and, even worse, could cause the death of another guest or staff member. Temperatures of guests and staff will be taken upon arrival.
- Bring any special PPE(personal protective equipment) you deem essential for your protection.
- Wear face coverings in public places when 6 feet of distancing is not possible.
- Maintain physical distancing of 6 feet when possible.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- If you experience COVID-19 symptoms, please let the staff know so we can take the appropriate steps to ensure your safety and the safety of others.
As a team we are committed to continually evaluate processes and implement timely changes to comply with CDC, County and State guidelines. If you have any questions regarding our procedures, please contact us. We hope you stay healthy and in good physical condition. Aside from this being a heavy subject, rest assured, we can count on having a great time hunting this fall in the beautiful Colorado Rockies!
Tom and Lynn Colander